Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Let Them Drink Limonada!


I'll be performing live this Friday with Punkoustica, in an effort to slake the thirst of "criminals who cross the border illegally to take American jobs." Actually, it's a benefit concert for www.desertwater.org at The Blvd. Cafe and Bar, in the heart of East Los.

This place is so underground, it's not even listed! Tickets are $5.00 at the door and all ages are welcome. Come be a part of the conspiracy to aid and abet illegal immigration this Friday night. Me, I'm all for subverting the system, one way or another!

The photo above was taken at an art show/fundraiser last weekend. Susan Weber took this shot of me, mugging for the camera in front of an original artwork by Lorraine Scognomillo. If there are any interested collectors, drop a line to alice@alicebag.com and I'll put you in touch with the artist.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susan took a really nice photo of you Alice...

you are still very beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hey Alice,

What time does PUNKOUSTICA go on Friday night in ELA?

Alice Bag said...

Thank you for the compliment!

I think we go on at 10pm and I found out that the Blvd is actually an old movie theatre that I used to go to as a young chola wannabe. Should be fun!

darkside777 said...

wow ...

alice you are just awesome..

I liked what you did with the page, after you click your face..

Anonymous said...

How does it feel to be an icon?? I mean that in a good way!!
-J-

Anonymous said...

An icon? That's funny!